- Strengthen and increase your endurance as you develop your own natural gait with the Biom Natural Motion by ECCO® Biom B 2.2 (Textile).
- Pick up the pace and beat your personal best in the Biom Natural Motion by ECCO® Biom B 2.2 (Textile).
- Designed for the fitness runner with a 6 minute/km speed or faster.
- One-piece, air-mesh upper offers a highly breathable environment and comfortable fit.
- Synthetic leather overlays supply lightweight support.
- Lightly padded tongue and contoured collar for added comfort.
- Direct injected PU midsole is permanently bonded to the upper and supplies lightweight, supple, anatomical support from heel to toe.
- Intelligent cushioning foam layer is comprised of high performance polymers and is designed to adapt to ever changing conditions and help reduce impacting forces.
- Midfoot arch supplies excellent support throughout the midfoot without limiting natural pronation.
- Rounded heel design is centered under the heel to absorb impacting shock.
- Horizontal heel flex allows for the minimization of horizontal landing forces.
- TPU rubber outsole offers extended durability and excellent multi-surface grip.
- Anatomically constructed shank enhances stability without limiting natural torsion.
- Forefoot flex grooves allow for greater flexibility and a better toe-off angle.
- Low profile sole design promotes a more natural, dynamic ride.
- Man's-specific last is anatomically built to provide an optimal fit and superior support.
- Woman's-specific last is anatomically built to provide an optimal fit and superior support.