- Explore new heights and cover fresh ground in supreme comfort when you trek in the V-Lite Mt. Nevis II WPi boot from Hi-Tec®.
- Combination waterproof suede and mesh upper.
- ion-mask™ coating helps repel moisture without affecting the look or feel of the material. It offers quick-drying, easy to clean protection.
- Reinforced toe-rand for extended durability.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Heel pull loop for easier on/off.
- Moisture-wicking linings promote a drier, cooler in-shoe environment.
- Comfort-Tec insole features a contoured, moisture-wicking EVA footbed for underfoot support.
- Innovative V-Lite construction is a "vertical build concept" designed to minimize weight without sacrificing performance or durability.
- Multi-density, Stabilla-Flex lasting board replaces the traditional heavy steel shank. It provides torsional rigidity and forefoot flex.
- Compression molded EVA midsole helps absorb impacting shock.
- MDT carbon rubber outsole delivers lasting, multi-directional traction on mixed terrain.