- Start a new healthy habit and surprise yourself by finding the natural born runner within! With the Biom Natural Motion by ECCO® Biom C 2.2 (Textile) you'll enjoy the freedom of running the way nature intended you to!
- Designed for the occasional runner with an 8 minute/km time or faster.
- Air-mesh upper provides exceptional breathability and fit, while synthetic leather overlays supply lightweight support.
- Lightly padded tongue and contoured collar for added support.
- Direct injected PU midsole is permanently bonded to the upper and supplies lightweight, supple, anatomical support from heel to toe.
- Intelligent cushioning foam layer is comprised of high performance polymers and is designed to adapt to ever changing conditions and help reduce impacting forces.
- Midfoot arch supplies excellent support throughout the midfoot without limiting natural pronation.
- Rounded heel design is centered under the heel to act as a natural crash pad.
- Horizontal heel flex allows for the minimization of horizontal landing forces.
- TPU rubber outsole offers extended durability and excellent multi-surface grip.
- Anatomically constructed shank enhances stability without limiting natural torsion.
- Forefoot flex grooves allow for greater flexibility and a better toe-off angle.
- Slightly higher sole profile offers additional level of cushioning and comfort.
- Built on an anatomical, woman's-specific last, to provide optimal fit and support.