- Your favorite running companion underwent a few updates and returns as the GT-2160™. You can count on ASICS® to maintain the stable, cushioned ride and excellent fit that you've come to expect. So what are you waiting for? Lace up and hit the streets!
- Successor to the GT-2150™, SKU#7590514.
- A running shoe built for moderate over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Open mesh upper promotes maximum breathability.
- Synthetic leather overlays supply durable support and help keep the foot securely in place.
- 3M™ reflective elements allow visibility even in low light.
- Lightly padded tongue for added comfort.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers anti-microbial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- DuoMax® dual-density midsole is specifically positioned for running to enhance support and stability.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter in weight than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow fluidity of the foot throughout the gait cycle.
- Space Trusstic System™ midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- AHAR heel plug provides excellent durability in this high-wear area.
- Dual-density Solyte 55 lasting utilizes 55 degree density of Solyte lasting material in the heel and forefoot for improved comfort.