- O'Neill Women's Swimwear and Clothing Size Guide
- Shoot the curl in style in the O'Neill® Pacific Boardshort.
- Hook-and-loop waist with adjustable ties.
- Hook-and-loop cargo pocket at left hip.
- Drainage eyelets at pocket.
- Contrast piping and logo embroidery.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 10 in
- Inseam: 3 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 3. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I ordered these last-minute for my trip to Hawaii a few weeks ago. They were awesome. Cute cut and style, and black goes with everything! Best of all was the fabric -- I'd be in and out of the water all day, then out to dinner sometimes without an opportunity to change clothes. The shorts dried quickly without wrinkling. One annoying thing was that they did ride up in between my thighs while walking, but if I found that if you don't fasten the inside snap and only use the tie closure, that allows for a looser leg opening. Overall, these are great. I was definitely pleased with my purchase!
- Christine - customer
- from Aptos, CA
- May 4, 2013
These are great! They have a really cute fit and a light-feeling, fast-drying fabric. Length is perfect. You do need to be careful of their bright-whiteness (god help you if you sit on anything remotely dingy), but that is a people-problem, not a shorts problem.
- Anonymous - customer
- from CA
- February 8, 2015
These were the perfect find! Wanted some shorts for climbing waterfalls in Jamaica. I'm not a large girl but still modest walking around in bikini bottoms. Struggled between ordering 5 or 7 but took a chance on size 5. They were perfect! Look girly, comfy, sporty, cute and perfect for water activity - like climbing waterfalls. So happy with them! Good luck and enjoy these girls.
- Jen - customer
- from OC, CA
- February 3, 2015
These are great. The fabric is soft not loud-sounding trunks material. I just wish they weren't out of stock in my size!
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco
- June 10, 2014
These are great shorts, but after reading the reviews, I thought they ran small. They do not...I ordered a 7 and will be exchanging for a size 5.
- Susan C - customer
- from United States
- June 8, 2014