- Roam in cool comfort, even as the temperatures begin to climb, when you're in the light and breathable P26 A/C hiker from Patagonia®.
- A lightweight hiker designed for warmer climates.
- Combination mesh and durable nubuck leather uppers.
- Protective toe rand.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Fast-drying polyester mesh lining helps promote a healthier in-shoe environment.
- Dual-density EVA footbed contains 15% recycled materials, and provides lasing comfort.
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus for shock absorption.
- TPU Arch Shank for added support and protection.
- Deep Dish Helium Light EVA foot frame supplies stability and energy transfer.
- 1.8mm EVA shock plate helps dissipate pressure and protect the foot, while maintaining forefoot flexibility.
- Vibram® P26 ousole features Ecostep+ (50% recycled) and TC5+ rubbers to deliver optimal stability and durable traction.