- Inspired by the geographic surroundings of the Coachella Valley along with the distinctive design movement of the mid-20th century, the SeaVees 12/62 Desert Boot pays homage to the simplicity and elegance of Desert Modernism.
- Durable sea-washed canvas upper featuring microsuede nubuck foxing with matching waxed stitching detail.
- Antiqued nickel flat eyelets with round cotton laces.
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic-treated lining to keep your feet dry and odor-free.
- Leather-lined footbed for superior comfort.
- Suede lined heel counter for a secure fit.
- Smooth rubber midsole with classic SeaVees logo patch on lateral side.
- Signature herringbone pattern rubber outsole offers maximum slip-resistance and grip.