- No matter the distance or altitude of your worksite, or the duration of your day, this Carhartt® hiker work boot is sure to pull through.
- Oil tanned leather upper.
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- Protective composite toe.
- Molded TPU heel counter with achilles flex joint for enhanced stability.
- OrthoLite® Comfort Tongue combined with a plush collar for an exceptional feel.
- OrthoLite® insole supplies underfoot cushioning.
- EVA midsole.
- Slip-, oil- and chemical-resistant Vibram® rubber outsole.
- Cement construction.
- Safety-toe meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-05 standards.
- Rated for EH (electrical hazard) protection.
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.