- Click for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the
- The exquisite look of these lovely Lucchese® boots will bring out your passionate equestrian spirit!
- Supple leather upper with adjustable buckle accents.
- All Classic Collection boots have Cream Calfskin leather lining on the inside of the foot and San Antonio Calfskin leather lining on the inside of the upper.
- Non-cushioned leather insole.
- Features a rolled and pegged shank with 52 lemon wood pegs holding the shank in place, providing superior arch support.
- Hardy leather outsole with a rubber heel.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handmade in El Paso, Texas, USA using the finest leathers from throughout the world.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Circumference: 16 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 16 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.