- Gain the confidence you need to tack on a few extra miles with the GEL-Fluent™ 4 from ASICS®.
- Update to the GEL-Fluent™ 3, SKU#7646252.
- A running shoe built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Lightweight mesh upper for breathability.
- Durable synthetic leather overlays provide structure and a supportive fit.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- 3M™ reflective elements allow visibility even in low light.
- Removable insole to accommodate orthotics.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Solid rubber outsole provides durable traction for long-lasting wear.
- California Slip Lasting construction is utilized to enhance stability and comfort. The upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.