- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half-size you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).
- Dansko's flagship classic made of 100% animal-free vegan materials, yet has the exact same construction and frame as the original.
- Flannel upper is made of a polyester blend and is offered in a variety of colors.
- Synthetic microfiber lining wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Instep collar is generously padded.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs, and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Dansko Stapled clog outsoles are designed to be suitably slip resistant in workplace environments where excesses of vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip resistant tests have been carried out by SATRA, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Platform Height: 7⁄8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8.5-9), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.