- Put your best foot forward and get your run on in the New Balance® WR860!
- A trainer designed for the mild to moderate overpronator who requires a combination of enhanced cushioning and stability.
- Open mesh upper allows for maximum breathability, while synthetic leather overlays provide lightweight support.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Removable ABZORB® insole offers supreme cushioning and comfort.
- ACTEVA®LITE ultra lightweight midsole is 24% lighter than standard midsole foam and is highly resilient to compression.
- Full-length ABZORB® Strobel Board for enhanced shock absorption and comfort.
- ABZORB® forefoot cushioning supplies exceptional impact protection.
- N-ergy® heel technology delivers optimal shock attenuation in this high impact zone.
- Dual density medial post for enhanced stability.
- Stability Web delivers optimal midfoot support, while minimizing the overall weight of the shoe.
- Ndurance rubber outsole supplies maximum durability.
- Forefoot flex grooves allow the foot to progress through the gait cycle in a more natural, fluid motion.
- Built on a PL-1 last. This last type has a standard toe box width, as well as a standard heel width.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
- Made in the USA.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.