- Limit 5 per customer.
- Fall for the cloud-like cushioning of the Stinson Evo Tarmac W from Hoka One One.
- An everyday road runner that is ideal for any distance.
- Designed for maximum cushioning, energy return, comfort and protection without hindering performance and movement.
- Breathable, closed mesh upper helps keep debris out.
- Molded TPU overlays provide lightweight targeted support.
- Bungee lace system allows for easy on-the-go adjustments.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Foam insole for extra underfoot plush.
- Hoka One One midsole foam is 30% softer than in most traditional running shoes and has 2.5 times more volume. This dissipates up to 80% more shock associated with heel striking and allows up to 20mm of compression in the heel.
- An oversized design helps reduce the rate of pronation and supination by promoting stability upon impact.
- Ultralightweight materials make it 15% lighter than traditional running shoes. This makes running uphill just as enjoyable as running downhill, with less fatigue.
- Rocker midsole geometry and low heel-to-toe differential encourages proper form by allowing for an easier mid-foot strike.
- Midsole Differential: 4mm.
- High-abrasion sticky rubber outsole delivers reliable traction and durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.