- Add rugged durability to your look this season with the Baxter 1955 Edition Collection boot from Eastland®.
- Premium leather upper handsewn by skilled shoemakers using a traditional true moccasin construction.
- Traditional lacing system allows for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Fully lined with authentic sheepskin shearling ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Padded OrthoLite® comfort insole with patented moisture and odor control keeps you cool and dry.
- Vibram® 132 lug sole is formulated to withstand extreme temperatures and provide maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 8 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.