- LOVE what you do, never SETtle for mediocrity and ACE any challenge presented before you! The New Balance® MC1187 is a premier tennis shoe designed for the serious player.
- Combination synthetic and mesh upper for lightweight comfort and support.
- LIGHTNING DRY liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train.
- SURE LACE™ lacing system secure the laces while providing added midfoot support and keep the shoe snug around the foot.
- Long-wear drag toe bumper helps protect the toe box area.
- Full EVA strobel board for all-day comfort.
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set and is 24% lighter than standard foam.
- S Curve™ TPU piece wraps from the medial heel counter through the Stability Web to the lateral forefoot for the ultimate in lateral support.
- N-ergy® provides the most advanced shock absorption and cushioning.
- Nylon Stability Shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the forefoot for exceptional shock absorption.
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Non-marking rubber outsole in a herringbone pattern allows increased traction for lateral motion and quick pivoting.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.