- Shelter your eyes from the elements with this pair of Smith Optics™ Sunglasses
- Polarized lenses because glare happens. Not just on glass and water, but also on pavement, sand or just about any other flat surface. It overloads the retinas with too much information, and after a while just flat wears you out. Polarized lenses filter out the visual noise so that you can focus on the facts.
- Large fit.
- Tapered Lens Technology™ corrects the distortion by progressively tapering the lens thickness from the optical center toward the peripheral view. Light waves now travel directly to your eye to generate precise vision and reduce potential eye fatigue.
- Grilamid TR90 Frame for maximum durability.
- Hydrophilic Megol nose pads for long lasting comfort.
- Stainless steel 5-barrel Italian hinges.
- 8 Base lens curve.
- Custom stainless steel logo plaque.
- Temple Length: 130 mm
- Frame Width: 144 mm
- Lens Height: 38 mm
- Lens Width: 62 mm
- Bridge: 14 mm