- The 10/61 Oxford embodies the adventurous individuality and nomadic style of Jack Kerouac, who went westward to Big Sur, California in search of the seaside inspiration needed for his 1961 novel.
- Uppers made of hairy sueded leather, recapturing the unique surface nap found in shoes of the early 1960's.
- Leather lined collars and sueded leather heel counters secure fit.
- Two-eye lace-up with oil-stuffed rawhide leather laces.
- Leather lined footbed for superior comfort.
- Moccasin stitch and 360º hand-sewn welted-stitch construction in heavy, waxed thread.
- Patented SeaVulc Natural Rubber outsole for superior cushioning, reduced weight, increased flexibility and maximum slip-resistance.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 11 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.