- In April 1961 the "Miles Davis Quintet" plays two nights at the Blackhawk nightclub in San Francisco, California—marking the very first time the iconic music legend recorded live at a club. Inspired by one of the most influential musicians of the 20th century, SeaVees™ introduces the 04/61 Blackhawk Penny loafer for the man looking to enhance his slick, classic style!
- Made from soft kid-suede uppers with pull-up leather accent on the vamp for great looks.
- Perforated suede-leather lining and a full-length, leather-lined footbed for enhanced comfort.
- Low profile cup-sole construction with classic moc-toe stitching detail.
- Textured, long-wearing rubber outsole offers maximum flexibility.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.