- Limit 5 per customer.
- Come barreling down the mountain at a speed most others are too afraid to attempt in the sleek Grete Insulated Jacket.
- Part of the Pro Rider Series.
- Loose fit gently drapes off the body for increased comfort on the slopes.
- This Protection component of the Oakley® Modular System is designed to optimize body temperature and act as a barrier against inclement weather. Excess heat and sweat are allowed to escape through evaporation.
- 15,000mm Waterproof/15,000g Breathability.
- Fully taped seams keep the moisture out.
- Thinsulate™ insulation utilizes fine fibers that form a tight collection of air pockets. These pockets trap body heat while allowing moisture vapor to escape.
- Attached, adjustable hood with magnetic hold-down system.
- Snap and hook-and-loop storm flap over two-way, full-zip front closure.
- Mesh-lined zip vents under arms and on back allow increased ventilation and cooling.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Gaiters with thumb loops extend coverage to keep hands warmer.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Three snap flap pockets.
- One media-friendly pocket located under storm flap.
- Removable, snap-adjustable powder skirt.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell: 100% nylon.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Insulation: 80g Thinsulate™ 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.