- Add some fuel to the fire with the Reebok® ZigFuel! Providing an energy boost for your feet and body, your workouts instantly get more productive!
- Upper design provides lateral support and stability.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper provides comfort, support and breathability.
- Reflective hits for visibility in low lighting.
- Padded tongue, collar and footbed for long-wear comfort.
- Soft, breathable fabric lining for comfort.
- Removable molded-PU sockliner accommodates orthotics.
- DMX Shear technology provides vertical and horizontal cushioning and reduces stress of heel impact.
- Forefoot flex grooves create flexibly silhouette.
- ZigTech is a uniquely formed zig-zag shaped foam bottom unit designed to make the athlete more fuel efficient so they can do more with less effort- 'Go Longer'.
•Its unique shape is based on acoustic foam sound absorption technology and absorbs energy at multiple angles. The movement of each node (or 'Zig') is independent yet connected to the nodes around it.
•It is designed to absorb energy on impact and reduce vibration creating a soft, quieter, more efficient ride that requires less muscle activation.
•At heel strike the 'zig's' both shear and compress, absorbing energy and minimizing energy-draining vibration. That energy is stored and returned to the athlete in a quiet, smooth, spring-like effect.
•ZigTech is up to 20% more efficient than a traditional running shoe.
•ZigTech reduces muscle activation so you can 'Go Longer'. Up to 13% less in gluteus maximus, 6% in your hamstrings, and 21% in your shins.
- Multisurface outsole provides traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.