- Embracing Hawaiian heritage, the Reyn Spooner® Kahiko celebrates the spirit of pre-'auana hulu.
- Designed by Tokyo-born, Hawaiian lifestyle artist Eddy Y.
- Allover print shows the hula kahiko, hula composed prior to 1893 without the inclusion of modern instrumentation.
- Introduced by Reyn McCullough in 1964, Spooner Kloth™ fabric has become the oxford cloth of the islands. Combining the cool comfort of combed cotton and the wrinkle-free properties of spun poly, it is guaranteed to give years of wash-and-wear durability.
- Reverse printing recreates the look of a sun-bleached fade.
- Expertly print-matched chest pocket.
- Short sleeve, full-button shirt.
- Button-down collar.
- Straight hemline.
- Split side seams.
- Straight back yoke with box pleat.
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.