- The Complete SLX Fuujin J racing flat from PUMA® combines the best and lightest materials available to give the avid 5K and marathon runner the best fit possible in a lightweight shoe!
- Highly breathable sandwich-mesh upper helps lower the risk of blisters while saving weight.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue provide a snug, comfy fit.
- Textile lining and a lightweight, perforated sockliner for weight reduction and breathability.
- KMS Lite midsole provide better cushioning and reduce the weight by 30% less than standard EVA.
- Traditional lacing closure with two-tone laces for optimal fit.
- Low-density IdCELL cushioning unit on the midsole improves shock absorption and protects your foot.
- Decoupled Heel Construction on the midsole/outsole geometry decouples the impact allowing for a softer ride.
- ArchTec shank guides the foot through a natural transition from touch-down to toe-off.
- EverTrack composite material used in the heel of the outsole provides long-lasting durability in this high-wear area.
- EverRide blown-rubber outsole reduces weight and improves forefoot cushioning.
- GelTec system for high traction during the toe-off phase.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.