- Kick up the dust (or mud) as you barrel down the singletrack in the Fore Runner RS from Patagonia®!
- Built to go fast and light through the elements.
- Ultradurable microfiber ripstop (RS) upper provides breathable wind and water protection through cold weather.
- Leather toe bumper for added protection.
- Reinforced rand.
- Reflective hits for added visibility.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable polyester lining with moisture-wicking properties.
- Supportive, recycled EVA footbed is anatomically molded for added comfort.
- Protective forefoot pad helps absorb impacting shock.
- Forefoot shock-absorbing plate helps distribute pressure without sacrificing flexibility.
- Midsole Height:
Heel Height: 9mm.
Forefoot Height: 5mm.
- Lightweight, recycled EVA foot frame.
- Multidensity sticky rubber outsole delivers multidirectional traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Flex grooves for added flexibility throughout the gait cycle.
- Gender-specific last for added comfort and a better fit.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.