- Save your aggression for the trail and slip into the ruggedly built MT710 from New Balance®.
- Breathable air mesh upper.
- Sturdy synthetic overlays for targeted support.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Injection molded EVA midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning.
- N-FUSE® technology combines the foam of two different densities to provide soft cushioning, support and compression set resistance.
- AT Tread® is an all-terrain outsole with a running and trail lug design for on- and off-road use.
- Built on a Natural PL-1 last. This last type has a standard toe box width and depth, a standard instep height, and a standard heel width.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.