- So is your current, not-so-daily routine not quite working out? Get on track with a habit you can actually fall into stride with by slipping into the M780v2 from New Balance®!
- A running shoe built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable air mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays for structural support.
- STABILITY WEB® helps stabilize the foot while reducing the overall weight of the shoe.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- N-ERGY® midsole technology delivers maximum shock absorption and cushioning.
- ABZORB® in the mid-foot helps to attenuate impacting shock.
- Blown rubber forefoot for lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- Ndurance® rubber outsole material provides optimal durability.
- Built on a PL-1 last. This last type has a narrow toe box width and a reduced toe box depth, a lower instep height, and an anatomical heel width.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.