- Close the gap between yourself and the finish line with the XCS 3 Spike W from adidas®!
- Cross-country racing flat for the efficient runner looking for optimal energy return, lightweight performance and cushioning.
- Highly breathable air mesh upper offers a glove-like fit.
- Sprint Web seamless upper design uses a laminate composite to help lock the foot down.
- Stretch tongue helps supply maximum foot hold.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great next-to-skin feel.
- EVA insole for underfoot comfort.
- Mono-mesh insert helps increase heat exchange between the foot and outside elements.
- Longer and lower full-length EVA midsole constructed to suit the cushioning needs of middle- to long-distance runners.
- Pebax® plate specifically constructed for middle-distance runners.
- Sharkskin outsole designed to provide maximum grip over uneven surfaces.
- Full-length spike plate featuring six-removable spikes.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.