- The Eastland® 1955 Edition Collection celebrates Eastland's 55th anniversary and continued commitment to upholding the art of shoemaking.
- Classics never go out of style, and these handsome Eastland® shoes are no exception.
- Handsewn by skilled shoemakers using traditional moccasin construction.
- Premium leather upper with contrast stitching.
- Lace-up design with traditional rawhide laces.
- Breathable leather lining and a cushioned leather-covered insole.
- Durable Vibram® industrial outsole provides slip-resistance and shock absorption.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.