- Take flight, leaving all behind. The K-Swiss® Blade-Max™ Glide will prove a trusty companion with every cushioned stride.
- A running shoe built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper.
- Synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- SEAMFREE™ welded upper construction promotes exceptional comfort and support, while reducing weight.
- Stay-Tied Laces are designed to "catch" so that laces stay tied.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Flow Cool System heightens breathability and moisture control from heel-to-toe.
- GuideGlide midsole design works to center the foot from heel-to-toe, promoting a more comfortable, stable ride.
- SUPERFOAM™ resists compression and is long lasting, for extended cushioning and comfort.
- Blade-Max technology is an athlete designed bladed SUPERFOAM that provides maximum cushioning.
- K-EVA midsole material supplies optimal cushioning and durability.
- AÖSTA II rubber outsole compound delivers maximum durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.