- You spend a crazy amount of time on the hills, building up skillz and looking for thrills. Gear up for those adventures in the Burton® Kids Fray Jacket.
- Sig Fit offers room for layering without being overly baggy.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ two-layer coated fabric (5,000MM, 5,000G) and critical seam taping keep out unwelcome moisture on those wet days.
- Thermacore™ insulation (100G body/80G sleeves and hood) provides for cold-weather warmth without tacking on excess bulk.
- Moisture-wicking taffeta lining helps to transport energy-sapping perspiration from your core.
- Snap-off, helmet-compatible hood.
- Stormflap™ collar with fleece lining for reduced friction.
- Dual hook-and-loop flap chest pockets.
- Hook-and-loop flap over full-length zip.
- Waist gaiter with jacket-to-pants interface.
- Zippered, microfleece-lined hand pockets.
- Interior zip pocket with media cord router.
- Clear ski-pass pocket.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Snow-blocking interior waist gaiter.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Membrane: 100% PU;
Insulation: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size M (10-12 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.