- Sure you've been icing out the competition with your sick shredding moves, but the good vibes you've been putting off in the Burton® Kids Warm and Friendly Snowboard Jacket have them feeling OK about their skillz deficit.
- Sig Fit offers room for layering without being overly baggy.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ two-layer coated fabric (10,000MM, 5,000G) and critical seam taping keep out unwelcome moisture on those wet days.
- Thermacore™ insulation (100G body/80G sleeves and hood) provides for cold-weather warmth without tacking on excess bulk.
- Moisture-wicking taffeta lining helps to transport energy-sapping perspiration from your core.
- Attached helmet-compatible hood.
- Stormflap™ collar with fleece lining for reduced friction.
- Hook-and-loop flap over full-length zip.
- Zippered, microfleece-lined hand pockets.
- Interior zip pocket with media cord router.
- Clear ski-pass pocket.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Snow-blocking interior waist gaiter.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Membrane: 100% PU;
Insulation: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10/12 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.