- So you've had a blast, hittin' the powder and dominating the slopes in your Prizefighter Jacket; some very aptly-named gear. But look over there at their defeated faces. You know what, bro? Why not treat 'em to some hot coco and call it a day.
- A signature piece from The White Collection.
- Sig Fit offers room for layering without being overly baggy.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ two-layer coated fabric (10,000MM, 10,000G) and critical seam taping keep out unwelcome moisture on those wet days.
- Thermacore™ insulation (200G body/140G sleeves and hood) provides for superior frigid-weather warmth without tacking on excess bulk.
- Moisture-wicking taffeta lining helps to transport energy-sapping perspiration from your core.
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood.
- Stormflap™ collar with fleece lining for reduced friction.
- Hook-and-loop flap over full-length zip with zipper garage.
- Interior zip pocket with media cord router.
- Hook-and-loop, microfleece-lined hand pockets and single chest pocket.
- Interior hook-and-loop with media cord router.
- Hook-and-loop waist pockets.
- Snow-blocking interior waist gaiter.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Shell: 100% polyester;
Membrane: 100% PU;
Insulation: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size M (10-12 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.