- For the multisport athlete looking to maximize his workouts, the Nike® Free 7.0 training shoe is ultra-lightweight, has natural motion properties and provides excellent multisurface traction!
- Seamless Nanoply upper construction with laser-cut perforations for ventilation and a close-to-the-skin feel.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue offer a snug, comfy fit.
- Textile lining and a cushioned EVA sockliner provides comfort and added impact protection.
- Dual-pull lacing attaches to an internal panel anchored under the midsole to help lock down the foot for a supportive fit.
- Reflective accents offer visibility in low-light conditions.
- Sidewall wrap-up design cradles the heel and the midfoot to help keep the foot over the footbed during side-to-side and diagonal movements.
- Cushlon foam midsole with low-profile Phylon provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole—dramatically reducing the overall weight.
- Deep flex grooves extending from the heel to toe and from the medial side to the lateral side enhance flexibility and allow the foot to move in a natural
- Solid rubber pods with an aggressive delta-node pattern in the heel and perimeter of the forefoot for traction and durability on multiple surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.