- The Silcox Six™ Omni-Heat™ trail shoe by Columbia® makes sure you stay steady on your feet when the terrain gets rough and keeps you cozy when the conditions turn cold with its reliable comfort and insulated protection.
- Tough trail shoe that provides a smaller footprint and increased flex in the heel and forefoot.
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper with TPU shell.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective lining helps regulate your temperature by reflecting and retaining the warmth your body generates, while at the same time dissipating moisture and excess heat for a more comfortable foot environment.
- 100 grams of Omni-Heat™ insulation offers incredible warmth and protection against the cold.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for added comfort.
- Full-length Techlite™ midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort. Midfoot outsole wrap and support bar to add torsional rigidity underfoot.
- Omni-Grip™ outsole is designed with independent lug patterns to improve traction on both hard and soft surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.