- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Latch onto the nearest rock face and start climbing in the V16 Pant.
- Abrasion-resistant cotton fabric has a bit of stretch for total comfort.
- UPF 30 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Fixed waist with belt loops.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Two hand pockets and one rear zip pocket.
- Inseam gusset allows wider range of movement.
- Articulated knees.
- Body: 97% cotton, 3% elastane.
Waistband Facing & Binding: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.