- Embrace an honored piece of history as you lace up and fly light in the Lunar Montreal from Nike®.
- Designed in tribute of the 1976 Olympics and international track star Steve Prefontaine.
- A Lightweight racing flat built on a neutral platform.
- Nike+ ready.
- Lightweight open mesh upper.
- Synthetic overlays coupled with ultralightweight rip stop mesh in the rearfoot helps promote a sock-like fit.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Soft suede-like tongue and microsuede collar offer a great next-to-skin feel.
- Fitsole insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Lunarlon midsole provides lightweight plush and springy cushioning.
- Rubber forefoot pods on the outsole deliver reliable traction and grip.
- BRS 1,000 rubber is strategically placed in the heel for extended durability in this high-wear area.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.