- Sick style and slick vibes make kickin' it easy in the Sheckler 5.
- Ryan Sheckler signature model.
- Uppers of suede, action leather, and/or nubuck. See color name for more information.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for comfort and support.
- Deconstructed tongue and collar design.
- Breathable textile fabric lining helps wick away moisture.
- DTTF™ Pro 2 footbed drops the shoe to the floor for incredible board feel whlie providing comfort and heel bruise protection with System G2™ Lite inserted into the heel.
- STI Fusion™ technology is superior to traditional vulc and cupsole shoes. Here are the reasons why:
• The STI Fusion process creates an unbreakable bond by fusing the shoe's upper, midsole, and outsole together, making it significantly more durable.
• By eliminating the rubber lip around the outsole of traditional vulc shoes, these flexible shoes skate quicker out of the box with minimal break-in time.
• STI Fusion shoes are up to 20% lighter than traditional vulcanized shoes.
• The production time in the STI Fusion process is reduced by 75%, resulting in less glue and less energy, making tremendous impact towards a cleaner production method.
- 400 NBS rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.