- MBT® is the first physiological footwear that has a positive effect on the whole body.
- There's no reason you can't treat your feet to some healthy and vibrant style in the Kianga from MBT®.
- Full-grain leather upper features peep toe silhouette.
- Full-grain leather lining and sockliner for smooth and soft breathability.
- TPU and glass fiber shank adds firmness to sole construction and also ensures a natural rolling movement of the foot for even weight distribution.
- PU midsole with pivot is the balancing section underneath the metatarsus which requires an active rolling movement with every step.
- This activates a large number of stabilizing muscles throughout the whole body when walking or standing.
- Masai Sensor (Masai Barefoot Technology®) creates a pleasant feeling of walking on a sandy beach or soft moss.
- Instantly offers a natural instability to which the body automatically reacts increasing muscle activity.
- Durable rubber outsole offers lightweight support with good traction.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Platform Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9-9.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.