- Ball control and passing are key to winning games and the right soccer shoes can only take you so far. The CTR360 Trequartista II FG from Nike® delivers optimal performance, traction and grip on natural, firm ground surfaces.
- Trequartista is Italian for "three-quarters." A word used to describe key playmakers whose positions are loosely defined as ¾ midfielder and ¼ forward or ¾ center-back and ¼ midfielder.
- Synthetic leather delivers ultra-soft, lightweight comfort and superior ball feel for optimal control and touch.
- Asymmetrical lacing system expands the ball control area with a streamlined design for enhanced touch when using the lateral forefoot.
- Dampening pods on the lateral forefoot provide exceptional control at first touch.
- Revised control area in the instep is seamlessly composed of two sections: a soft pad with angled synthetic material adds friction to help reduce the ball's spin, and a hard, cast-PU helps with quick, accurate passing.
- High-performance, molded-EVA sockliner provides comfort
and support that helps reduce stud pressure and enhance
comfort on the field.
- TPU plate provides lightweight durability and traction.
- Innovative traction pattern features a unique stud configuration with studs of three different heights for optimal traction and performance on artificial grass surfaces.
- Cored-out (hollow) studs in the heel and forefoot reduce the overall weight of the shoe, enhance cushioning, and provide optimal comfort on the field.
- Strategically placed, shorter studs enhance traction for a smooth transition during vertical and horizontal directions.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.