- The Nike® Mercurial Miracle III FG is designed for the new generation of footballers who crave a lightweight boot that optimizes explosive speed without
sacrificing ball touch and support. For use on firm, natural surfaces.
- Lightweight layer of premium Teijin microfiber synthetic upper conforms to the foot's shape—providing natural touch and optimal support.
- New contoured speed last is anatomically correct to mirror the shape of the foot for a snug, track-spike-like fit.
- Low-profile toe-box helps you get under the ball and provides exceptional comfort.
- Zonal reinforcements in the medial and lateral sides provide support and lockdown where you need it most.
- Contoured, perforated sockliner provides low-profile
cushioning and helps reduce stud pressure.
- Forefoot grip zone, inspired by track spikes, provides toe-off traction for an extra burst of speed.
- Encased-TPU insert combines two layers of fiberglass composite help transfer foot-planting energy directly to the cleats.
- Direct-inject blades have a sharp silhouette that quickly gets in and out of the pitch for consistent acceleration.
- Asymmetric Vapor Traction pattern uses geometric placement for instant acceleration and quick changes in direction.
- Speed-stud at midfoot enhances acceleration and support in this high-pressure zone for full-speed sprints.
- Two-stud heel design helps prevent grass build-up and
provides optimal penetration and stability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.