- Need a training shoe that's as diverse as you are? Look no further. The Nike® Free Trainer 5.0 delivers a flexible, barefoot-like feel for excellent support and multisurface traction that can take on field drills, running, and lifting.
- Composite construction bonds mesh and a synthetic material together to create a one-piece upper that offers a lightweight, breathable and supportive fit.
- No-sew construction eliminates stitching for even more flexibility and comfort.
- The Dynamic Fit construction wraps the forefoot for a glove-like fit.
- Sidewall wraps up to cradle the heel and the midfoot to help keep the foot in place during side-to-side and diagonal movements.
- For a lockdown fit and support, this training shoe features a dual-pull lacing system that wraps around the foot and attaches to the midsole.
- Full inner sleeve made of lightweight mesh for comfort and breathability.
- Durable full-length Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort.
- Flex grooves along the length and width of the midsole enhance flexibility and articulation, allowing the foot to easily move in any direction.
- Solid rubber pods in the heel and perimeter of the forefoot are configured in an aggressive pattern for added traction and durability.
- DiamondFLX traction pattern lends flexible, multidirectional grip.
- Wider grooves in the forefoot allow toes to engage more during landings and push-offs.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.