- The Nike® Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe is the perfect shoe for the multisport athlete looking for an ultrabreathable shoe with excellent cushioning, durability and support for training in warm weather conditions.
- Full-mesh innersleeve for excellent breathability and a glove-like fit around your foot.
- Hyperfuse construction with multiple layers on the upper uses an advanced heat and pressure fusion process to create a bond that is stronger and lighter than traditional stitched construction for exceptionally lightweight, breathable durability and a seamless fit and feel.
- Upper is predominantly made of no-sew construction for a
streamlined look and feel.
- Sandwich mesh on the toe box and quarter panel enhances
comfort and breathability for optimal ventilation and sweat evaporation in warm weather conditions.
- Full-length Cushlon midsole combine plush cushioning with springy resilience for comfort and impact protection.
- Full-length, articulated Max Air unit provides maximum
cushioning and allows for a smoother, more natural range of motion through footstrike.
- Waffle outsole through the forefoot for optimal traction,
durability, and cushioning.
- Flex-grooves engineered into the midsole and outsole enhance flexibility.
- Solid rubber outsole provides excellent durability and traction.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber located on the heel contact zone
provides enhanced durability in this high-wear area.
- Nike+ ready. (Sensor sold separately)
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.