- The Flex Trainer 2 from Nike® is perfect for the female athlete who trains to stay in shape and wants a lightweight, breathable, and flexible training shoe for the gym or the streets.
- Combination of mesh, leather, and synthetic leather on the upper for ventilation and a lightweight, supportive fit.
- Leather overlays provide lightweight structure and support.
- Sheer mesh on the quarter panel provides lightweight ventilation and comfort.
- Midfoot fit system integrates with the laces to provide lightweight support and lockdown.
- Synthetic-leather overlays on the heel function as a heel counter to provide a supportive yet flexible fit that allows the foot to move in a natural motion.
- Package mesh tongue provides ventilation and has a measure of cushioning for a comfortable fit.
- Seamless half-innersleeve reduces irritation for a comfortable fit.
- Injected unit-sole material in the midsole provides cushioning that is durable enough to double as the outsole, dramatically reducing the overall weight of the shoe.
- Slight midsole wrap-up on the forefoot enhances support.
- Exaggerated flex grooves on the outsole enhance flexibility and allow the foot to move in a natural motion.
- Multidirectional outsole pattern enhances lateral traction.
- Environmentally preferred solid rubber pods placed on the heel, forefoot and toe provide extra durability and multidirectional traction. The rubber pods are only placed in these key wear areas to help keep the shoe lightweight and flexible.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.