- The Nike® Free Advantage is for the girl who trains to become a better athlete—offering lightweight, flexible uppers with zonal breathability and training-specific support!
- Composite construction bonds mesh and a synthetic material together to create a one-piece upper that offers a lightweight, breathable and supportive fit.
- Laser cutouts on the upper are strategically placed for
breathability and training-specific support. Areas with more laser cutouts are more flexible and breathable and areas with less cutouts provide lateral support.
- Seamless interior reduces irritation for a comfortable fit.
- Molded heel for support.
- Composite tongue for lightweight comfort and breathability.
- Gilly lacing system provides a snug, lock-down fit that adapts with the foot as it moves for optimal comfort.
- Phylite midsole provide lightweight cushioning and enough durability to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing the overall weight of the shoe.
- Longitudinal flex grooves allow for medial to lateral transition.
- Horizontal flex grooves on the forefoot help your toes to spread out and grip naturally for better flexibility and balance during multidirectional movement.
- Flex grooves on the heel allow it to decouple from side to side for multidirectional movement.
- Midsole offset (height difference) from heel to toe is only 4mm, which allows for a low-profile, barefoot-like fit and feel for training.
- Diagonal flex grooves under the first metatarsal bone (ball of the foot) help you pivot easier.
- Environmentally preferred rubber pods on the heel and forefoot provide multidirectional traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.