- If you want to ride like a pro then get the Forum™ Conflict 160 snowboard, which can withstand the same rigorous beatings that Pat Moore takes on daily basis.
- Camber profile is lively and aggressive, and promotes precise control when changing mach speed, landing hard, or ollieing off the lip.
- The freestyle twin-like shape packs a stiffer core profile in the tail but still moves easily both backwards and forwards.
- Super GnarLE core has a sustainable lightweight wood (SLW) at the nose and tail, and reduces swing weight for faster spin cycles. Features grainbelt reinforcement that adds extra stomping strength under the bolts.
- Light Triax™ fiberglass laminate provides a smooth and dynamic feel, perfected to freestyle riding.
- A sintered base promotes speed and gets you off the lip faster, so casing the knuckle is no longer a problem.
- Swinger's Club technology makes the board spin faster and float with less effort. This is done by precisely shaving the tip and tail of the wood core to save weight without sacrificing durability.
- Booter Boosters - Carbon strands strategically placed from under foot to the nose and tail enhance response and provide better energy return with more boost for takeoffs and flat ollies.
- Stiffer tail offers more power for high speeds and slashing the slashies.
- Flex rating is 6 out of 10.
Waist width: 253mm.
Reference stance Width: 23".
Sidecut radius: 7.66m.
Effective edge: 1230mm.
- Weight range: 150-120+ lbs (68 - 95+ kg).