- With a slim, lower-profile design and muscle-activating technology, wearing the women's PUMA® BodyTrain Mesh toning sneaker means you'll be walking and feeling sexy everywhere you go!
- BodyTrain activates leg muscles an average of 11% more than traditional walking shoes by providing more resistance.
- Sandwich-mesh upper with synthetic overlays provide a high degree of breathability and lowers the risk for blisters.
- Slow-recovery EverFoam in the heel for a fit that adjusts to your heel contour.
- Dual layer eco-OthoLite® sockliner provide more comfort, material-regeneration, air circulation and antimicrobial function.
- One of the lightest toning shoes on the market.
- Slim midsole: An attractive, slim midsole profile with a running shape for a feminine and stylish look.
- Integrated BioRide Technology for a more natural and responsive ride.
- Dual-density M2D technology on the medial side stabilize the foot during the stance phase.
- Soft-density IdCell technology compresses to create resistance as you move through your natural walking gait.
- A beveled heel maximizes leg extension with each stride. The heel is immediately compressed creating resistance and increased activation in hamstring and calf muscles.
- IdCELL technology in the front of the sole creates resistance and increased muscle activation in the front of your legs and calves through as you go through the toe-off cycle.
- Grooved outsole counteracts pronation and increases stability.
- Long-lasting EverTrack composite rubber in the outsole provides durability in high-wear areas.
- EverRide blown-rubber outsole reduces weight and improves forefoot cushioning.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.