- When you're looking for running shoes with moderate stability, upgrade to a pair of these Saucony® ProGrid™ Omni 9! Ideal for the overpronator looking for a supportive and cushioned ride.
- Features a running shoe with supportive uppers that lock the foot onto the platform for ultimate comfort.
- Air mesh upper for lightweight breathability.
- Hydrator Collar Lining provides next-to-skin comfort and maximizes wicking.
- Comfortride Sockliner (Saucony's exclusive open-cell foam sockliner) is antimicrobial, breathable and provides superior cushioning and ride.
- HRC (High Rebound Compound) Strobel Board increases cushioning and comfort.
- Dual-Density SSL EVA - An advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- Heel ProGrid™ Saucony's latest impact deflection technology absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- SRC Impact Zone provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- SRC Xtra Forefoot Cushioning provides smooth toe-off.
- Lightweight, flexible blown rubber material adds cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material offers exceptional traction without sacrificing durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.