- In July 1960, the first official beach volleyball event was held at Sorrento Beach in Santa Monica, CA.—which coincidentally was attended by one JFK! The 07/60 Sand Spectator from SeaVees™ is a modern version of the kind of footwear found in beach shops and worn by beach bums along the southern Cali coast.
- Combination satin and exclusive SeaVees vintage washed-linen uppers.
- Comfort footbed with a natural, anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic treatment keeps your feet dry and odor-free.
- Three-eye lacing with waxed-cotton laces.
- Natural jute foxing on midsole.
- Signature SeaVees calendar outsole is made with genuine gum-rubber for a softer, more flexible result.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.