- Packed full of tech to increase your comfort and level up your skill, the Burton® Rampant will give you the reason you were looking for to upgrade your boots to the next stage.
- Shrinkage™ technology offers an incredibly snug fit without any additional toe drag for a sleeker and lighter fit.
- Thinner profile tongue provides increased control in flex and better comfort.
- Snow-proof gusset keeps out all the snow to keep you warm and dry all day.
- Rad Pad feature helps to alleviate the pressure on your foot for lace comfort of the liner.
- Flex Liner offers an amazing combination of medial and lateral support from neoprene stretch zones that hug your calves.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial help keep the funk out of your boots after a long day of use.
- B3 Gel cushion is the best dampening available for impact protection and repeated impacts without breaking down.
- Ultra Cush Park 2 footbed for absolute comfort.
- Crossbone Upper Cuff offers the free-flexing mobility of an articulated cuff with support and power to easily transition from tip to tail.
- Dynolite™ outsole provides a lightweight cushioning, improved board feel and excellent support.
- Flex Spine Backstay offers amazing medial and lateral mobility without lifting a finger.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Circumference: 19 in
- Shaft: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.