- Classics never go out of style, and these handsome boots are a fine example of New England craftsmanship at its finest.
- Made in Maine, U.S.A of materials sourced exclusively from U.S.A.
- Part of The Eastern Standard Series; New England craftsmanship in the form of durable and purposeful boots.
- Upper is made of a combination of Horween® full-grain burnished leather and suede.
- Expertly constructed by local craftsmen and built to be worn, repaired and appreciated for a lifetime.
- Lace-up closure for an adjustable and secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining and a cushioned leather insole to wick away moisture and provide all-day comfort.
- Vibram® rubber outsole for superior comfort and slip resistance.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.