- The River from Dekline® is equally adept at chillin' or killin' it on the streets with the crew.
- Uppers of suede or twill. Please see color name for more information.
- Smooth one-piece toecap.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Soft EVA footbed for total comfort.
- Vulcanized construction for a trimmed-down look.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I thought they'd sent me a women's size by mistake. I had to double check. I'm not kidding. In most shoes I wear a size 11, med width. In some shoes I'm a 10.5. I couldn't even get my feet into the size 11s. I tried size 12 instead. Those fit and I'm keeping them, but even then they are tight in the width and the toe box is too long. If there was a wider style I would have gone with that in an 11.5. I can't imagine what they are thinking with the sizing. But they look sharp. I got a compliment the first morning I had them on. Like a lot of skate/deck shoes they rub the back of your foot raw until they break in, but after that they are pretty comfortable and feel good to skate in.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Portland, OR
- August 16, 2012